Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pokemon Inspired CHARMANDER Daily Style and Makeup Tutorial & Style Transformation Video

Hiiiiiii!!! :D Today is very exciting! I haven't done a makeup tutorial for a Daily Style look since my third video ever, My Neighbor Totoro Inspired Makeup Tutorial. BUT after I got these sweet Charmander kicks from Catherine LaPointe and RockStar Wigs Triflect in Screaming Crimson... I knew I just HAD to make a tutorial for one of my most faaaaaavorite Pokemon! Charmander! XD


Daily Style Link List~

Hat: Target

Charmander Bow: Kawaii Blaby Pokemon Anime Original Charmander Bow 

Charmander Pin: Sakuradragon Pokemon Generation 1 Pin Set

Hair: RockStar Wigs Triflect Collection in Screaming Crimson

Top Lashes: Dolluxe #6 Whiplash Attack

Bottom Lashes: Dolluxe #8 Underlash B

Contacts: PinkyParadise.com Super Size Nudy in Green

Shirt: Kelz Boutique Charmander Pokemon Inspired Black Crop Top

Jacket: Forever 21

Shorts: ROMWE Shredded Black Denim Shorts

Necklace in belt loops: eBay
Can't find the actual one, but this one is very similar-

Flame Tights: Superfs Club Party Flaming Flame Print Sheer Tights Nude

Shoes: CatherineLaPointe Custom Pokemon Cartoon Painted Canvas Sneakers
(USE CODE "ALEXA10" FOR $10 OFF CUSTOM SHOE PURCHASE)






No comments:

Post a Comment