Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lion Rawr Daily Style Post. ♡☼

Rawrrrrrrr!!! I am a LION! Hehehehe~
I am absolutely loving today's Daily Style. When I am not in a kawaii mood, this is my favorite kind of look to go for. There are three major things I want to highlight about this outfit.

ONE: Gothic Lolita Wigs' new Korean fibers that they are using in their new wigs (ex. this amazing Straight Classic in Burgundy) are no joke. This is probably the softest wig I have and it looks soooo natural and amazing. Not to mention that this burgundy is the prettiest color ever. Seriously obsessing over here.

TWO: Romwe. Lion. Swim... It's a lion. It's open back. That's all I have to say about that.

THREE: THESE SHOES OMG. 4hime.com contacted me for a review (coming soon!) and I started poking around their site. Immediately, I went to their shoe section. I'm a sucker, I know. In my head, I had already been plotting this outfit for a while and as soon as I saw these GOLD AND SILVER STUDDED SHOES WITH ZIPPERS (OMG)... sorry... let me compose myself... shoes with zippers on their site... It was a done deal.

Onto the link list-- whooooooosh!


Daily Style Link List~

Hat: Edge of Urge Black Hat
www.edgeofurge.com (bought in-store)

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Straight Classic in Burgundy
(I straightened the bottom curl on mine.)

Lashes: Dolluxe Whiplash Attack

Contacts: Pinky Paradise GEO Mimi Cafe Latte Brown


Vest: Local thrift store

Top: ROMWE Lion Face Deep Cut Swim Suit

Shorts: ROMWE Shredded Black Denim Shorts

Bracelet: Love Culture
www.loveculture.com; discontinued


Shoes: 4hime Lucas VII - Fashion Studded Flat Sneaker - Black



This wig + lash + circle lens combination is a winning one!



☠ Have an awesome day & remember to be fierce like a lion! ☠




No comments:

Post a Comment