Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ROMWE Columbus Day Weekend Sale

Hi guys! I have decided to add a new section to my blog: Sale Annoucements!! I usually get the inside scoop on sales upcoming from Romwe, Gothic Lolita Wigs, and RockStar Wigs, so what better place to give you all a heads up than my blog and/or Facebook?! Romwe has flash sales almost every week, so make sure you check out my blog frequently to find out how you can save money on the latest fashion trends! ;D

This week is a BIG sale from Romwe! Usually their flash sales only last 48-72 HOURS. This time, it's a WHOLE WEEK! You have from now 10/8 until Monday 10/14 to enjoy the savings!


Find all the awesome sale items here:

Awesome chance to grab this jumper that I'm OBSESSED with:


Find this sweater here:

Happy shopping!!!~
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment